- 2 & ½ cups (308g) all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp (13g) baking powder
- 1 tsp (5g) baking soda
- ½ (2.5g) tsp salt
- ½ cup (114g) unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1 cup (200g) granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup (250ml) milk (whole or buttermilk is preferred)
- 1 tbsp (15ml) vanilla extract
- 1 & ½ cups (275g) chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray a 24 cup mini muffin tray with non-stick cooking spray or line with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, toss together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and chocolate chips. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the melted butter, sugar, eggs, milk and vanilla. Slowly add to the dry ingredients. Gently fold together until JUST combined.
- Divide the batter into the 24 mini muffin cups and bake at 425°F for 5 minutes, then turn the oven heat down to 375°F and bake for another 10-15 minutes. Let cool for about 5-10 minutes. Enjoy 🙂