- 11 ounces ghirardelli white chocolate chips, or other good quality white chocolate
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon cherry gelatin (agar agar merah)
- 8 ounces ghiaradelli chocolate melting wafers
- sprinkles, or valentine’s day candy, for decoration
- In a small saucepan heat heavy cream over low heat until warm. Add butter and cook until melted.
- Stir in gelatin powder until blended.
- Over low heat, add in white chocolate chips. Mix quickly until smooth.
- Refrigerate mixture for about 1 hour, until it begins to harden.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon balls onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Freeze balls for about 30 minutes.
- Once firm, remove balls from freezer, and use your fingertips to shape smooth.
- Melt chocolate wafers according to package directions.
- Using a toothpick, dip each truffle into the melted chocolate, tapping on the side of the bowl to remove the excess.
- Drop onto parchment paper and add sprinkles immediately.
- Repeat for remaining truffles.